Helping each other keep on track with the goals we've set for ourselves.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Hello

Right now my internet time tends to be in the morning so I may have to report about the previous day (although I already had more sweet rolls for breakfast than I think I should have).
Anyway, I was thinking that a more positive thing to do as far as any weight things would be to report in terms off amount lost or something like that instead of total weight.
I was also thinking goals and stair step goals (the little goals to get to the big goal) might be a good thing. For instance while I know I need to lose more my first goal is to lose about 30 pounds, and an even smaller more daily goal is for me to get back to drinking the amount of water that I should be. Especially while I am breastfeeding (which I realize gives me a little bit of an edge in that category) the water is important.

No comments: