Helping each other keep on track with the goals we've set for ourselves.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Success!

Well, a little, anyway. After I posted my comment on Julia's post, I changed my shoes, went downstairs, moved laundry, and then actually did walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes (plus 5min warmup, i was honest). Don't know that it made a huge difference in my energy level for the day, but did make me feel like I could do it again tomorrow.

And I posted a bunch of stuff on freecycle that will hopefully disappear over the next few days, and I'm sort of keeping up with the dishes, and I made all the phone calls I needed to today, so it's good! Small steps, but progress.

Off to move more laundry so I can walk more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lisa C said...

Awesome!

It's small steps that add up though... and sounds very doable. Glad to hear you made progress and best of all, felt good about it. =)