Helping each other keep on track with the goals we've set for ourselves.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Update

Hey...it's been awhile. I haven't specifically been losing weight....at least off my body. I did today work hard and get pretty much all of the stuff that had been sitting around waiting to be donated out of the house. I have a couple of items that I need to find parts for and then at some point I need to go through books from my classroom, but we took a huge carload today and I have already loaded the car for what can go to the church rummage sale. It does make me "feel lighter" even if, as I told Jim, it feels sort of anti-climatic after all the work in cataloging what is going and getting it together and loading it that it only takes a couple of minutes to get it out of the car.

In the process of working in the workroom I spotted my jewelry box in a box and found my promise ring that my husband gave me the first year we dated. It looks a little tight but I can actually get it on.

1 comment:

Lisa C said...

Always good to clean out but I agree it can be anti climatic.