Helping each other keep on track with the goals we've set for ourselves.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Falling off the wagon

I don't know about everyone else, but I've not exactly been watching what I eat this holiday season. Or rather, I've watched myself eat a whole lot of stuff.

I did really well for the first week, than the last week has gone downhill. Too many yummy leftovers. Too many lunches that weren't really planned and became an afternoon of bits and rests - a bit of this and the rest of that.

Monday, I'm planning on going to the gym, and climbing back on the diet horse. I don't want to have to get out the bigger clothes again! Anybody with me?

2 comments:

Lisa C said...

I've been bad too and trying to turn that around. Not been eating healthy snacks, etc and allowing myself to eat things that I shouldn't. So, I've been trying to turn that around and get the New Year off on the right track.
Hope you can get back on track this week. Remember, everything comes in waves and sometimes it's easier then others to be good!

Susan Z said...

I found the same thing. It wasn't too bad the first week, but then I had more problems the second week (although we were at my in-laws which accounts for some of the difference). I found 1) I really love fudge, and 2) I eat when I get bored. Not a good combination. I actually wasn't so bad when we got home, although I had gained a little bit over the first week so those combined meant I'm up from where I was.