Helping each other keep on track with the goals we've set for ourselves.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bicycling

T learned to ride his bike this summer so when we went to Portland last week, we hauled all 3 bikes and the trailer. We actually went on a few bike rides, too. The first one was a meander through the neighborhood M grew up in. It made me appreciate how flat neighborhoods are much more bicycle friendly.

The next day, we put the trailer on M's bike checked out a new bike trail along the river. Since we let T set the pace both days, I can't say I got much of a workout on either day, but it was fun.

I wish it was less hilly in our neighborhood. I'd almost forgotten how much fun it is to ride your bike.

2 comments:

Jill in MA said...

Can you haul the bikes in the car down the hill and ride along the lake? Or is that too hilly, also?

ooolia said...

It's too busy with cars and serious cyclists and lots of potholes.