Helping each other keep on track with the goals we've set for ourselves.

Monday, July 7, 2008

It's been awhile

It's been awhile since I actually posted more than a comment. Mostly this has been because there hasn't been much to tell. I haven't really gained weight but I definitely haven't lost any either. I am getting a bit more sleep mostly because Jo usually sleeps through the night these days. My house is moderately clean as always (though we have weeded out a whole bunch of toys) and I am slightly less stressed than normal (partly due to not taking classes this summer even though I haven't really done as much work on the paper I am supposed to be doing). I have been unpacking more things so hopefully I can get most of it done so that I am not torn between unpacking, normal household things, and working on coursework during the school year.
Anyway, we did make the move today to go and join the student rec center. During the school year I will automatically have a membership but Jim is also pushing for him to join so I will have a workout buddy. Hopefully we can work out babysitting and then get on a schedule.

1 comment:

ooolia said...

baby steps. you've got a lot on your plate. keep up the good work.